Celebrating the most popular lead-free flashing for 10 years, Wakaflex is the leading lead free roofing flashing roll in Australia and the world having sold over 6 million rolls across 40 countries. Wakaflex is easy to install and requires no specialist tools, saving time and labour costs.
- Suitable for Rainwater Harvesting Systems – Wakaflex complies with requirements for AS/NZS 4020:2005 ‘Products for use in contact with Drinking Water’.
- CSIRO Tested – Wakaflex complies with the CSIRO requirements for AS/NZS 2904:1995 ‘Damp Course Flashing’.
- Non Toxic – There are no potential hazards for installers using this flashing roll and no contamination for run-off water.
- Lightweight – Wakaflex flashing tape weighs only 4kg for a 5m roll.
- 3 Sizes – Wakaflex is available in three widths: 280mm, 370mm and 560mm.
- Quick & Easy To Install – There are no special skills required and Wakaflex can be installed up to 50% quicker than lead flashings using just scissors or a Stanley Knife.
- Temperature Stability – -40º C to 100º C in accordance with DIN 52133. Can be laid in hot or cold conditions.
- UV Resistant – In accordance with DIN 16726.
- Laying Length – Wakaflex does not expand or contract in hot or cold weather, so it can be installed in complete 5m lengths and with only a 30mm lap joint Wakaflex will chemically bond with itself for a secure seal.
- Over-flashing – Wakaflex must always be over flashed or chased into brickwork.
- Guaranteed – Wakaflex comes with a 10 year nationwide guarantee.