ROOF PROTECT CLEAR GLAZE
Roof Protect Clear Glaze is manufactured using a high surface tension (TG) 100% acrylic emulsion. It’s used a 4th and final coat to the roof and forms part of our 4 coat system with a 15 year product warranty.
Clear Glaze greatly increases the density & dirt resistance to a roof and will enable the roof to stay glossier and cleaner for many years. It will also increase the warranty from 12 to a massive 15 years with the use of an approved applicator.
Designed for use on tile roofs following on from 1 x coat of the appropriate sealer / primer & 2 x coats of roof Protect Roof Membrane.
*Not Recommend for use on Colorbond or metal roofs.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- It is recommended that Clear Glaze be applied in one coat coverage at approximately 10 square metres per litre
- Comes in 15 litre drums
- Easy cleanup with water
- Do not apply when raining
- 15 year approved applicator guarantee
- UV Protection & low VOC
- Safe for the collection of drinking water
- High dirt and stain resistance
- Maximum adhesion on non-porous surfaces
- 100% Australian made
- Available in more than 10,000 colours
- High pressure water blast clean the roof surface
- Replace all broken roof tiles and ridge caps
- Re-bed & re-point a necessary
- Pre-painted roofs; Please ensure that there is no lifting paint. If paint is lifting, it must be fully stripped before apply primer or paint
- Apply 1 x coat of appropriate primer or sealer
- Apply 2 x coats of Roof Protect Roof Membrane
- Apply 1 x coat of Roof Protect Clear Glaze using a 513 / 513 spray tip
DO NOT APPLY CLEAR GLAZE AT A HEAVY RATE AS THIS CAN AFFECT THE FINAL FINISH CAUSING IT TO APPEAR WHITER.