ROOF PROTECT CONCRETE TILED PRIMER
Roof Protect Concrete Tiled Primer (High Build CT) is manufactured using a 100% acrylic emulsion for maximum adhesion. These properties create a solid barrier, disabling any absorption of calcium salts from the concrete tile. This primer coat protects the roof membrane giving a much better look for your roof restoration. Our CT primer helps the roofing membrane hold its gloss and colour for a far longer period than most concrete primers.
DESIGNED FOR USE ON:
Tiled roofs & unglazed terracotta tiles
Coverage is approximately six square metres per litre and can be purchased in 15 litre drums
- Roof Protect Concrete Tiled Primer Stops calcium & salt absorption from the tile to the roof membrane coats above
- 100% Australian manufactured with premium components
- Fast drying time
- Superior filling and sealing properties
- 15 year warranty for coatings when applied by an approved applicator and using our patent 4 coat system
- Safe for the collection of drinking water
- High dirt and stain resistance
- Environmentally friendly and will wash up in water
- High pressure clean the roof at 3000-4000 PSI. All surfaces must be clean, dry & unpainted. previously painted roofs may the paint to be stripped off if it is loose and flaking.
- Apply 1 x coat of Roof Protect Concrete Tiled Primer
Apply 2 x coats of Roof Protect Roof Membrane
Apply 1 x coat of Roof Protect Clear Glaze
CT Primer can be easily cleaned with water
Dry to to touch within 30 minutes. Hard dry 4-5 days.