METAL PRIMER PLUS
Roof Protect Metal Primer Plus is manufactured using quality styrene acrylic which promotes very high adhesion with the membrane layers to come. This results in excellent etch / adhesion characteristics which work perfectly with Colorbond and other metal roof sheets.
Designed for use on:
Colorbond metal roofs. This product is not suitable for rusty roofs. If there is rust on the roof, it’s recommended that Roof Protect Rust Inhibitor Primer is used instead.
Custom colour solutions are also readily available, just give us a call to discuss your needs. We can colour match our roof paint to more than 30,000+ colours. Simply bring us a colour swatch or paint chip.
- 66um micron thickness
- Maximum adhesion on non-porous surfaces
- Superior filling and sealing properties
- Coverage is approximately six square metres per litre
- Easy cleanup with water
- Environmentally friendly
- Do not apply when raining
- 15 year approved applicator guarantee
- UV Protection
- Safe for the collection of drinking water
- High dirt and stain resistance
- Available in more than 10,000 colours
- Fast drying time
- 100% Australian made
- High pressure clean the roof at 3000 – 4000PSI. All surfaces must be clean, dry & unpainted. Previously painted roofs may require a strip of the old paint if loose and flaking.
- Apply 1 x coat of Roof Protect Metal Primer
- Apply 2 x coats of Roof Protect Roofing Membrane
Easily cleaned with water
Dry to the touch within 30 minutes. Hard dry in 4-5 days