HOW DOES ROOF PROTECT COMPARE?
Is Roof Protect the best paint you can buy?
Find out how our range of roof paint compares to it’s competitors.
BECOME AN ACCREDITED APPLICATOR
COMPARE ROOF PROTECT
Roof Protect is the thickest roof paint in Australia with the best coverage. Compared to the two top brands, our range is head and shoulders above the rest. Our stringent manufacturing process gives you the best product you can buy today.
Find out why below:
Competitor A claims coverage of 6 square metres per 1 litre of paint, but at only 75% the thickness of Roof Protect.
DFT: 67um – 25% thinner than Roof Protect
Competitor B claims coverage of 4 square metres per 1 litre of paint, meaning you will use 33% more paint than using Roof Protect.
Coverage: 4m2/L – 33% less than Roof Protect
IRC Roof Protect has coverage of 6 square metres per litre at a 90um thickness, making it the best overall product
Coverage: 6m2/L – 33% more than Competitor B
DFT: 90um – 25% more than Competitor A
WFT = Wet Film Thickness
DFT = Dry Film Thickness
UM = Micron
WHY IS ROOF PROTECT THE BEST ROOF PAINT?
Our Australian made product is specifically tailored for Australian weather conditions. Compared to the other top roof paint manufacturers, our product uses more solids in it’s formulation. The result is a thicker paint that provides better coverage.
You’ll use much less product to paint a roof than when using a competitor’s product. This will save you money on materials and give a glossier finish.
Industry Leading Product Warranty.
We offer the longest product warranty in Australia. Utilising our patented 4 coat system, we can offer an unprecedented warranty on our Roof Protect roof restoration system. Here’s what the four coat system includes:
- 1 x coat of Roof Protect High Build Primer / Sealer
- 2 x coats of Roof Protect Roofing Membrane
- 1 x coat of Nano Protect Clear Glaze
This amazing 15 year product warranty is only available when you use on of our accredited applicators. Call us on 1300 241 858 to find an accredited applicator in your area.
What can I expect from a roof restoration?
When is the best time of year for a roof restoration?
Can I perform the roof painting myself or should I use a professional?
- It can be dangerous and requires the use of safety equipment and protective wear.
- If not experienced it may be hard to detect issues that may prevent the effective application of Roof Protect solutions.
- Experienced professionals can rectify issues on the spot, clean and prepare the roof, and deliver a quality restoration we can guarantee. This value on it’s own makes using a professional completely worth it
- Professionals offer their own workmanship warranties that offer follow up on any issues that come up after the work is complete
- Check out our roof paint range to see if our roof restoration product if suitable for your property
How do you guarantee your products?
We can provide you with two competitive quotes from our approved applicators in your area for you to choose from. We have a stringent acceptance policy for approving applicators. See our FAQ for more information on this comprehensive process.
How do you review your Accredited Roof Painters?
- Are reliable and professional; We check their business reviews and perform an entry interview for any new roofers who join our program
- Have their own warranties on workmanship; They can vouch for the quality of their work and will assist you to rectify any issues post-completion
- Carry their own public liability insurance policy; They are fully insured to cover their workmanship, giving you peace of mind