Using Australia’s best roof paint & accredited applicators.
GET TWO FREE QUOTES
WHY IS ROOF PAINTING SO IMPORTANT?
The typical Australian roof receives some of the highest UV radiation levels in the world. Couple that with harsh weather conditions and it’s no wonder that roof restoration is one of the most popular ways to protect and restore your roof.
Having your roof restored by one of Industrial Roof Coatings accredited applicators is the best thing you can do as we offer a 15 year warranty on our four coat system. This is a full 5 years longer than any other roof paint manufacturer in Australia.
WHAT’S INVOLVED IN ROOF RESTORATION?
Step 1: Installation Of Safety Equipment
Step 2: Roof Repairs
Step 3: Roof Cleaning
Step 4: Primer & Sealer
Step 5: Roof Protect Membrane
Step 6: Clear Glaze Coating
Industry Leading Product Warranty.
We offer the longest product warranty in Australia. Utilising our patented 4 coat system, we can offer an unprecedented warranty on our Roof Protect roof restoration system. Here’s what the four coat system includes:
- 1 x coat of Roof Protect High Build Primer / Sealer
- 2 x coats of Roof Protect Roofing Membrane
- 1 x coat of Nano Protect Clear Glaze
This amazing 15 year product warranty is only available when you use on of our accredited applicators. Call us on 1300 241 858 to find an accredited applicator in your area.
What can I expect from a roof restoration?
When is the best time of year for a roof restoration?
Can I perform the roof painting myself or should I use a professional?
- It can be dangerous and requires the use of safety equipment and protective wear.
- If not experienced it may be hard to detect issues that may prevent the effective application of Roof Protect solutions.
- Experienced professionals can rectify issues on the spot, clean and prepare the roof, and deliver a quality restoration we can guarantee. This value on it’s own makes using a professional completely worth it
- Professionals offer their own workmanship warranties that offer follow up on any issues that come up after the work is complete
- Check out our roof paint range to see if our roof restoration product if suitable for your property
How do you guarantee your products?
We can provide you with two competitive quotes from our approved applicators in your area for you to choose from. We have a stringent acceptance policy for approving applicators. See our FAQ for more information on this comprehensive process.
How do you review your Accredited Roof Painters?
- Are reliable and professional; We check their business reviews and perform an entry interview for any new roofers who join our program
- Have their own warranties on workmanship; They can vouch for the quality of their work and will assist you to rectify any issues post-completion
- Carry their own public liability insurance policy; They are fully insured to cover their workmanship, giving you peace of mind