Using Australia’s best roof paint & accredited applicators.
GET TWO FREE QUOTES
BENEFITS OF IRC ROOF RESTORATION:
15 Year Product Warranty
Thickest Roof Paint On The Market
Over 10,000 Colour Options
Fully Accredited & Insured Applicators
WHY IS ROOF PAINTING SO IMPORTANT?
The typical Australian roof receives some of the highest UV radiation levels in the world. Couple that with harsh weather conditions and it’s no wonder that roof restoration is one of the most popular ways to protect and restore your roof.
Having your roof restored by one of Industrial Roof Coatings accredited applicators is the best thing you can do as we offer a 15 year warranty on our four coat system. This is a full 5 years longer than any other roof paint manufacturer in Australia.
WHAT’S INVOLVED IN ROOF RESTORATION?
Step 1: Installation Of Safety Equipment
We install temporary edge protection or safety harnesses to make sure we can work safely
Step 2: Roof Repairs
We carry out any necessary roof repairs like ridge cap repointing to make sure the roof is ready for cleaning and painting
Step 3: Roof Cleaning
Next we clean the roof using high pressure water blasters. This removes any built up dirt and moss
Step 4: Primer & Sealer
A coat of primer/sealer is now applied to the roof to allow time for it to soak into the porous tile. For metal roofs we apply Metal Primer Plus
Step 5: Roof Protect Membrane
Two thick coats of Roof Protect roof membrane are applied in a colour of your choice
Step 6: Clear Glaze Coating
We can then apply an optional coat of Nano Glaze on top to make the roof look extra glossy
Industry Leading Product Warranty.
We offer the longest product warranty in Australia. Utilising our patented 4 coat system, we can offer an unprecedented warranty on our Roof Protect roof restoration system. Here’s what the four coat system includes:
- 1 x coat of Roof Protect High Build Primer / Sealer
- 2 x coats of Roof Protect Roofing Membrane
- 1 x coat of Nano Protect Clear Glaze
This amazing 15 year product warranty is only available when you use on of our accredited applicators. Call us on 1300 241 858 to find an accredited applicator in your area.
What can I expect from a roof restoration?
When is the best time of year for a roof restoration?
Can I perform the roof painting myself or should I use a professional?
We advise that any roof restoration be undertaken by a professional for the following reasons:
- It can be dangerous and requires the use of safety equipment and protective wear.
- If not experienced it may be hard to detect issues that may prevent the effective application of Roof Protect solutions.
- Experienced professionals can rectify issues on the spot, clean and prepare the roof, and deliver a quality restoration we can guarantee. This value on it’s own makes using a professional completely worth it
- Professionals offer their own workmanship warranties that offer follow up on any issues that come up after the work is complete
- Check out our roof paint range to see if our roof restoration product if suitable for your property
How do you guarantee your products?
Our process of formulating, testing and developing our patented range of roof paint ensures that every Roof Protect product manufactured is of the highest possible standard. This is why we offer an extensive 10 year warranty for our 3 coat Roof Protect system. We also offer a 15 year warranty for our 4 coat Roof Protect system. Both of these warranties are only available to approved applicators.
We can provide you with two competitive quotes from our approved applicators in your area for you to choose from. We have a stringent acceptance policy for approving applicators. See our FAQ for more information on this comprehensive process.
How do you review your Accredited Roof Painters?
Each and every accredited applicator goes through the same process. We ensure that an accredited roof painter:
- Are reliable and professional; We check their business reviews and perform an entry interview for any new roofers who join our program
- Have their own warranties on workmanship; They can vouch for the quality of their work and will assist you to rectify any issues post-completion
- Carry their own public liability insurance policy; They are fully insured to cover their workmanship, giving you peace of mind
About Industrial Roof Coatings.
With Over 40 years of experience manufacturing roof coatings, we’re leading the field in the roof paint industry. Based in Gold Coast, QLD, we have grown to supply our first class, locally made roof membrane nationally. Starting with the Principal, each member of our local team come from a strong manufacturing background. Our Technical Manager has more than 30 years manufacturing roof paint, including roof membrane products.